With the increase in remote workers, many offices are seeing it can be hard to make decisions that are based around physical attendance of employees. Rev Parts can help make those decisions easier. By eliminating the need to decide on user license counts or terminal fee’s Rev effectively lets you keep a consistent budget for your software.
What benefits does this provide?
- Full functionality within your system. Rev provides access to accounting, inventory, pricing, sales, and reporting all as one package.
- Knowing what your statements will be each month. No gimmicks, no hidden fees with rooftop billing you can look and see what’s being charged and why all on one page.
- No licensing fees. Since Rev Parts is a True Cloud service it is able to avoid fees charged by competitors. There are also no charges for setting up software on every terminal that needs access, it’s all taken care of with in-house software.
- Team members can access their data on the go as needed. Rev allows you to approve IP addresses that can log in and access data, so if your team needs to pull up information at home or visiting a client you can approve their device.
- Security. Once business outside the office is finished you can disable information that is shared, so there is no concern of it being modified or leaking unnecessarily.
- Communication. Team members have the ability to stay informed on what is happening quickly and can share information between departments easily as everything is built in one code set. Since there is no user limit by location there is no reason anyone should be out of the loop.
- Managing business growth. Adding another floor in your building or hiring on seasonal or temp members doesn’t have to cost you more to provide system access.
- Savings on expansion. Adding in another location can be added at a discounted rate, so you can save while you expand.
With this model, Rev is able to provide consistent systems and service to your business, without having to charge for each feature. Clients are billed by location, not user or size, meaning that one building with multiple floors of employees pays one simple rate. Comparatively, others may bill by user, session, or even terminal access to the software. Save yourself a headache and improve your company’s infrastructure at the same time by making the move to Rev Parts.
Ready to find out more?